Thursday, August 1, 2013

Men’s Brown Leather Slip on Sandals

4fb832e331b50_89404b

I came across this fine pair of BROWN men’s sandals in the Le Petit Marche store. While I wear moccasins most of the time, I do frequently wear sandals especially in the summer heat. I rarely wear shoes anymore. My toes are seriously distorted from bouts of gouty arthritis so regular shoes don’t work for me anymore. But I like a good pair of sandals. I can’t wear the kind that have a thong between the big and second toe for the same reason I don’t wear shoes very often. These shoes would work but they are a tad too small for me. Stop in to the Le Petit Marche store and take a look at the various men’s footwear available.

 

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Like you I've reached the age when comfort far exceeds the need to be fashionable. When you find something that does both it's a real plus!

    ReplyDelete