Friday, September 13, 2013

Hand Crocheted Purple Scarf

2084247

The color purple is the blog theme for this week and there are many that claim it to be their favorite color. Take a look at this fine hand crocheted scarf in the LadyAnn Toboggans store. It is listed as mauve berry color but it is purple to my eye.

To me certain colors can only go with certain items. Purple might be a good color for a scarf but you probably wouldn’t paint your house purple. Red is good color for a car but you probably wouldn’t wear a red suit. Well… I guess there is one guy who likes to wear red. He brings presents to my grandkids every winter. Grey is my favorite color. It just seems to go with anything. It fits everywhere. You can have a grey car, wear a grey suit, or pint your house grey. It just works everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Sirocco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color, especially for a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could accent that gray with purple! I thoroughly enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete